Amstrow can assist with all your company formation requirements and provide additional levels of support along each step of the way including company type selection, drafting your constitution, shareholder structures, advising on director’s duties and secretary obligations, and providing a physical office or virtual office setup.
Through our online platform and registration with the Companies Registration Office we can provide a quick turnaround solution for your company formation requirements when setting up a company in Ireland.
Through our technology platform we can provide customers with dedicated client portals so that all your information is stored securely and easily accessible for you as and when required. If you require ongoing assistance after incorporation our corporate service division can assist with all reporting and documentation requirements.
Our company formation services include:
We can advise on which company type will suit your business needs such as
- Private Company Limited by Shares (Ltd)
- Designated Activity Company Limited by Shares (DAC)
- Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG)
- Public Limited Company with Share Capital (PLC)
- Unlimited Company with Share Capital
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Owners Management Company Limited by Guarantee
- Owners Management Company Limited by Shares
Company Administration Services
Through our group services we can assist with providing the following services at set up to let you focus on running your business
- Non-Executive Directors with specific industry experience to grow your business
- Company Secretary; we can act as your company secretary so that you comply with all your legal obligations under the Companies act 2014
- HR; we can assist with all your recruitment needs and provide HR advice regarding legislation, policies and procedures
- Compliance; we can assist with your requirements under anti-money Laundering legislation so that your client/customer obligations have a procedure in place
- Payroll; we can set up and manage all your payroll needs
- Accounting and Taxation; we can provide a full range of services from simple book-keeping when you start to more complicated taxation solutions in adherence to international financial standards as you grow.
Through our Treasury Fintech Platform, we can provide the service of opening currency accounts and providing treasury and FX solutions to your business within 5 days (subject to KYC approval). This will allow you to have access to an IBAN account for your business and SWIFT codes as may be required for large transaction closing. Our system can provide more competitive rates for all foreign exchange transactions meaning that you will save money money on each foreign exchange payment that you make.
If you require a more traditional bank account, we can assist with this process and have dedicated relationships within each retail bank based in Ireland. The normal accounting opening process can be lengthy but with our dedicated professional team we will make sure that all documentation and KYC requirements are submitted first time.
Registered Office and Virtual Office Services
To assist your operation whether you are an international based client or local we can provide the services to meet your legal obligation to have a registered office for your company in Ireland. The services we offer include:
- Registered office services
- Non-dedicated office facilities
- Phone and Fax line set up and dedicated numbers
- Mail Handling Service
We can help with all your document drafting requirements such as
- Company Constitution
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
Other Partnered Services
We can also assist through our other partnered services that your business may require along its journey such as;
- Website Design
- Logo and Marketing design
- Business cards design and printing
- Dedicated servers
- Virtual IT
- Software Licences
- GDPR Compliance
- Grant and bank loan applications
Our Business Units